Sunday, December 6, 2009

No comments:

my favorite book

my favorite book

FishLake

FishLake
My family went to FishLake. it was fun. me and my sister Brynn found some Rocks.

My favorite things to do

  • rock hunting
  • play basketball
  • do computer games
  • play pet shop
  • play polly pockets
  • play outside
  • play with Cannon
  • bake
  • play Rockstar
  • read
  • draw
  • watch movies
  • play barbies
  • play tennis
  • play soccer
  • play with friends
  • swim

yummy foods and treats

  • grandma's oh henry bars
  • pineapple pizza
  • sticky buns
  • crunch bars
  • red licorice
  • snickers
  • chocolate passion bowl
  • spaghetti
  • my mom's chocolate chip cookies
  • spumoni
  • donuts
  • brownies
  • snickerdoodle blondies
  • ramen noodles
  • snowball cookies
  • stroganoff

This is my Brother & my cousin Cannon and Cody thay Where Born on the same Day.

Books I like to Read

  • Never Fairies
  • A Mouse Called Wolf
  • The Jewel Faries collection (Daisy Meadows)
  • Little Women
  • Amelia Bedelia
  • And I Mean it Stanley
  • Eggbert the Slightly Cracked Egg
  • A to Z Mysteries
  • Harry and the Lady Next Door
  • The First Snow
  • What's The Time Grandma Wolf?
  • The Talking Eggs
  • Moosekitos a family Reunion
  • The secret shortcut
  • The Teacher Who Would Not Retire
  • The wrong way Rabbit
  • Minnie and Moo and the potato from planet X
  • Magic Tree House
  • A Family for old Mill Farm